How to save rtsp video stream with correct framerate

θ–›ι™θΏœ 912850408 at qq.com
Thu Jun 1 12:30:56 UTC 2017

Hello everyone!I've now used gstreamer to receive a live camera video stream successfully.
I want to save the rtsp video stream as a video file which could be processed by opencv later.
My gstreamer pipeline is "gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsp://admin:admin12345@192.168.1.88:554/h264/ch33/main/av_stream latency=0 ! tee name=t ! queue ! rtph264depay ! h264parse ! mpegtsmux ! filesink location=\"test.avi\" t. ! queue ! decodebin ! videoconvert ! xvimagesink
"
I can open test.avi by vlc successfully.
And now my question is why when I use opencv's functions(cvGetCaptureProperty,CV_CAP_PROP_FRAME_COUNT...) to get the information of the saved video file named "test.avi",it's framerate is 180000 and it's framenum is also a very big number. It is impossible because the live rtsp video stream's framerate is 25fps.Could you please fix the problem?