Playing multi stream containers gaplessly

Vladislavs Zaluckis v.zaluckis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 19:49:04 UTC 2017

Hi Tim,

After sleeping on the example app for some time, I don't get why it needs to be so complicated. Could you (or anybody) explain, why can't I just use concat element in each of the streams to stitch the adjacent items? Say I prepare (preroll) the next item and connect its video and audio streams to corresponding concat elements. Then concat will do the rest -- switch to the next item as soon as the current one ends with EOS, each in its own stream. Don't you think it could work?

Thank you so much!

--
Best regards,
Vlad