Range header

Jaroslav O jaroslav.ozevic at nfq.lt
Tue Jun 6 14:59:26 UTC 2017

Hi,

Tanks for a suggestions, but the problem is that my stream is seen as non seekable:
title: (null) duration: 99:99:99.999999999 seekable: no live: yes container: (null) image_sample 0x0

If you add that Range stuff into PLAY command it works as intended - starts video from the selected time (that’s how it is done on our iOS app).