missing queue

Jerry Geis jerry.geis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 21:17:25 UTC 2017

I recompiled everything and now the queue is there. Not sure what that was
about.

I have two different systems both with 1.12.0 and trying to use hlssink.
Both machines work and generate the files as needed.
I use the same script for both to generate the files - the script has
max-files=0 playlist-length=0

One machine generates 16 files for 20M each
other machine generates 1 file of 300M

I expected the result files to be the same.
I even added the target-duration=10 to have the system that creates 1 file
to break them up - it still creates 1 file.

Is there something I'm missing ?

Jerry