Gstreamer ERROR: GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0: Internal data flow error.

Mariem mariem.mhiri.ext at valeo.com
Fri Jun 9 08:58:47 UTC 2017

Hello,

Could you please help me to fix this issue?

In fact, when I run the below command-line on my board:

gst-launch-1.0 -v v4l2src device=/dev/video1 ! omxh264enc ! avimux !
filesink location=output.avi

I get this:
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstSystemClock
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0: Internal
data flow error.
Additional debug info:
../../../../gstreamer-1.6.3/libs/gst/base/gstbasesrc.c(2943):
gst_base_src_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0:
streaming task paused, reason not-negotiated (-4)
Execution ended after 0:00:00.036807627
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Setting pipeline to READY ...
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

I am using a USB camera (C920 Logitech HD Pro Webcam).
My boad has an arm64 architecture and uses a customized linux distribution.

Thank you.

--

*This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
The information contained therein may be confidential or privileged,