Is there any sample program or documentations for using gtk3 & rtsp uri ?

Fred loca2tango at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 09:31:25 UTC 2017

 Hello, I'm Fred in a beginner with gstreamer.

I want to display an RTSP video stream over Gnome, not serve an RTSP video
stream.
I want to develop a sample GUI program just streaming the video  with
'rtsp://admin:1q2w3e4r@192.168.0.18/TANK/media.smp'.
I checked the rtsp uri with vlc player. It was OK.
Although I find a minimal Gtk+-based playback application example below &
read it,
I don't know how to handle rtsp:// uri. I don't know how to modify sources.
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-examples/tree/playback/player/gtk

Thank you for any reply with this question.