WARNING: erroneous pipeline: no element "autovideosink"

zeef zeef_ at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 10 22:08:20 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

I had the plugins and all elements all working (used videotestsrc, udp
etc..), but I decided to upgrade to ubuntu 16_04 and install manually
gstreamer 1.10.4 (for testing, after that i return to the original of the
16_04 distro);
Perhaps, After that i removed all installed stuff and tried again because of
gstreamer fault elements error:

 WARNING: erroneous pipeline: no element "autovideosink"

To reinstall the gstreamer stuff i use:

apt-get install --reinstall gstreamer1.0-alsa gstreamer1.0-libav
gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad gstreamer1.0-plugins-base gstreamer1.0-plugins-good
gstreamer1.0-plugins-ugly gstreamer1.0-pulseaudio
libgstreamer-plugins-bad1.0-0 libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-0
libgstreamer-plugins-good1.0-0 libgstreamer1.0-0

Now i got this error and don't know what is in fault:

WARNING: erroneous pipeline: no element "autovideosink"

The autovideosink is in the plugins goods and i installed. i think.

Using the inspect of course doenst appear too.

What can i do for correct that?

Anytip is welcomed :)

Regards