Android .mkv problem

Waziri aktepefs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 07:53:16 UTC 2017

I created splitted matroska files from an rtsp source with the following
gstreamer pipeline. I run it both desktop and android.

gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location="rtsp://192.168.0.51:554/ch01.264" ! queue !
rtph264depay ! h264parse ! splitmuxsink muxer="matroskamux name=muxer
max-size-bytes=200000 location=/Users/test/Desktop/location_%d.mkv"
Most Vlc player versions play files fine. But there are some problems with
other players and some versions of vlc.

The problem is that intermaediate mkv files(not first) produced, playing
fine but I cannot seek the video. The image is here. Video player seek bar

Video duration is 49 seconds. But player assumes that video is at 01:48
position so It cannot seek.

I tried mp4mux with same pipeline It works fine. I could not know exatly is
this a bug or am i missing some property of matroskamux. Thanks for your
help.