Help with Android.mk file for plugin

Michal Pikus michal.pikus at delphi.com
Mon Jun 12 06:17:26 UTC 2017

Hello Sebastian,

I have the same issue. I'm trying to use gstreamer-remote application with
additional self made plugins for dab decoding. For this purpose I compiled
it to static libraries .a (using cerbero cross compilation tool), put in lib
folder and changed plugins.mk. I saw that gstreamer-android.c is calling:
GST_PLUGIN_STATIC_DECLARE(dab) and GST_PLUGIN_STATIC_REGISTER(dab). But I
still have problem with linking.
The error is "Error:error: undefined reference to
'gst_plugin_dab_register'".
Could you tell me what I'm doing wrong ?

Michal Pikus