Building Apps including GStreaemer with Android Studio

thowtj th.wetjen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 14:59:37 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I am trying to include GStreamer to my android app but can not get the
ndk-build to build successful.
I opened the get-player with Android Studio, adapted the "gstAndroidRoot" to
the GStreamer libs but always get

get/gst.h not found

Adding LOCAL_C_INCLUDES in the Android.mk file did not help.

Building the ndk libs using ndk-build DOES work but it does not place the
output in the correct location and I'd like to build the whole project in
AS.

Any idea what is different if AS builds and copies the libs?

Thanks,
Thowtj