Trouble installing gstreamer on windows help please with environment variables

AnthonyTheKoala anthonypleticos at unswalumni.com
Wed Jun 14 02:36:18 UTC 2017

This is about setting the environment variables for the appropriate
directories of the binaries version of gstreamer.* I have successfully
installed the gstreamer binaries for my Win 7 OS.* The installation
directory is: C:\gstreamer\1.0\x86_64* The subdirectories below
c:\gstreamer\1.0\x86_64 are:  bin, etc, include, lib, share.* I have
downloaded the python wrapper for gstreamer gst-python-1.12.0.tar.gz to my
c:\python34 directory* Reading the INSTALL file, I opened a MINGW64 console
and I type    ./configureI get the following message:“No package
'gstreamer-1.0' foundConsider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment
variable if youinstalled software in a non-standard prefix.Alternatively,
you may set the environment variables GST_CFLAGSand GST_LIBS to avoid the
need to call pkg-config.See the pkg-config man page for more details.”*
Environment variables in Windows. I know how to set up environment
variables.* BUT Which environment variables of
PKG_CONFIG_PATH,GST_CFLAGSand GST_LIBS to associate with the subdirectories
below c:\gstreamer\1.0\x86_64 are:  bin, etc, include, lib, share.Thank you
Anthony of Sydney Australia