Gstreamer synchronous audio and video

killerrats koreysjunkmail at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 16:02:56 UTC 2017

         | queue | rtph264depay | h264parse | avdec_h264 | d3dvideosink
sync=false
rtspsrc
         | queue | rtpjitterbuffer | rtpmp4gdepay | aacpars | faad |
directsound sync=false

I am capturing the video and audio but when I see the capture the audio is
behind about a second from the video. I have done the following scenarios:

- put sync = true on both audio and video but didn't seem to work
- put rtpjitterbuffer on the video side and didn't seem to work.
- tried fiddling with the latency on the rtpjitterbuffers it doesn't work

the only thing I could think of is to use the GST_BUFFER_TIMESTAMP. I am
trying to figure out how I could do this with this pipeline. Any ideas?