Frame rate problem with appsrc and appsink

Yasushi SHOJI yasushi.shoji at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 02:29:20 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 7:51 AM, Mike Taylor <mtaylor at unicoi.com> wrote:

> The decoder pipeline terminates in an appsink and the rendering pipeline
starts with an appsrc. I’m using gst_app_sink_pull_sample () to pull
samples from the appsink and gst_app_src_push_sample () to push them to the
appsrc.

> All works fine if the video being received (via RTP) and decoded is 30
fps. But if the video is 15 fps then it is rendered in slow motion.

Can you define "slow motion"?  Is your rendering pipeline dropping frames?
How could it be "slow" if
it gets all 15 frames in a sec and render them all?

regards,
--
          yashi