pipeline could not be constructed

Yasushi SHOJI yasushi.shoji at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 04:15:29 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 2:28 AM, zeef <zeef_ at hotmail.com> wrote:
> In my PC 2 (embebed system with buildroot) when i do the same command
 gives
> me that error:
>
> ERROR: pipeline could not be constructed: no element "videotestsrc".~
>
> and in big bunny example gives me that:
>
> WARNING: erroneous pipeline: no element "videoconvert"

I don't know how you setup your embedded system, but the videoconvert plugin
is missing, either physically missing on your file system or miss placed.

Do you have libgstvideoconvert.so on your file system?
If you do, just set GST_PLUGIN_PATH.
if you don't, go back to buildroot and figure out what's wrong.

https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer/html/gst-running.html
--
           yashi