AW: AW: Loop callback problem (help me pleeeeease. extremely critical!)

Mikl michael.yarochkin at timetronics.be
Wed Jun 21 12:50:35 UTC 2017

Hello, Thornton

The fact what i am "quite right" is not making my app work in "quite right"
way. :)

Do you have an idea on what is the problem?
Maybe you have an idea how to solve it different?
Maybe my way to do stuff is not "the best"?
Maybe it is also a "pure evil", like gst_bus_poll ():
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer/html/GstBus.html#gst-bus-poll

I was thinking also about run loop in parallel thread and extract messages
using call back functions. But not sure what this will solve my problem. I
am building new pipeline for every file. And need to get new bus every time.
In fact, i have always the same bus (i see it on memory address), but can be
wrong approach.

Mikl