Unable to mux aac audio with h264 video

kanishk19 kanishkaman219 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 20:44:26 UTC 2017

I tried this pipeline to mux audio and video streams captured from microphone
and camera respectively. It works fine for initially, but audio frames are
dropped after sometime.

The video resolution is 2048x2048. When I am trying to capture video at 15
fps it works fine for about 2 mins. But as I increase the framerate, audio
frames are dropped.

gst-launch-1.0 appsrc stream-type=0 is-live=TRUE
caps="video/x-raw,format=RGB,width=2048,height=2048,framerate=30/1" ! queue
! x264enc bitrate=1000 tune=zerolatency speed-preset=1 ! flvmux name=mux !
filesink location='xyz.flv' ! alsasrc ! audioconvert ! audioresample !
voaacenc bitrate=64000 ! accparse ! audio/mpeg, mpegversion=4,
stream-format=raw ! queue ! mux.

When I try to capture each of these streams individually, both are captured
perfectly. But when I mux them using above pipeline, audio frames are
dropped.