rtspsrc crash after recent commit in 1.12

jml5qh jml5qh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 19:30:30 UTC 2017

In commit, a722f6e8329032c6eda4865d6a07f4ba5981d7ea two mutex's were added in
GstRTSPConnInfo. However, I am getting a crash when my initial connection
fails with Unauthorized. In that scenario, gst_rtsp_conninfo_close is
immediately called. In gst_rtsp_conninfo_close, we then try and clear the
locks but at that point they haven't been initialized. Note that I'm
building GStreamer myself using cerbero so I wanted to confirm that this is
a possible issue.