Version of used packages (of released Gstreamer 1.12.1) not fixed?

Fri Jun 30 05:05:08 UTC 2017

Hallo,

can someone (with more knowledge than me) please clarify if the following packages are fixed or not,
when building GStreamer 1.12.1 with cerbero:

*** gas-preprocessor.recipe ***
# -*- Mode: Python -*- vi:si:et:sw=4:sts=4:ts=4:syntax=python
import shutil
from cerbero.utils import shell

class Recipe(recipe.Recipe):
     name = 'gas-preprocessor'
     version = '0.0.0'
     licenses = [License.GPLv2]
     btype = BuildType.CUSTOM
     remotes = {'origin': 'git://git.libav.org/gas-preprocessor.git'}
     commit = 'origin/master'

What is used to fetch the package via GIT? "remotes" and "commit"?
Or also "version"? Version 0.0.0?

Perhaps same problem here

mingw-regex.recipe
commit = 'origin/master'

orc.recipe -> two times available (?),
once in \recipes, once in \recipes\build-tools…
commit = 'origin/master'

gst-transcoder.recipe
commit = 'origin/master'

tinyalsa.recipe
commit = 'origin/master'

Or is there a mechanism which I have overseen/not yet understood
which fixes the downloaded package versions?

Many thanks!

Best regards,

Martin