AW: gst-rtsp-server: rebroadcasting existing RTP streams

Thornton, Keith keith.thornton at zeiss.com
Fri Jun 30 08:37:07 UTC 2017

Hi, I do something similar by routing my already existing rtp stream via appsink to an rtsp_server.
The server is created using gst_rtsp_media_factory_launch and looks like this
Appsrc name=MySrc min-latency=2000000000 is-live=true ! queue ! rtphpay name=pay0 config-interval= 10 pt=96
I create the rtsp server and get a handle to appsrc using element=gst_rtsp_media_get_element(media) followed by gst_bin_get_by_name_recurse_up(element, MySrc);
There are probably better ways but this one works for me.