RTP stream gst_event_new_step in PAUSED state

ivan.roubicek ivan.roubicek at zld.cz
Fri Jun 30 10:05:42 UTC 2017

Hello guys,
I have a RTP Server (with RESTfull API which I use to control the stream)

splitmuxsrc location=\"%s\" ! decodebin ! jpegenc ! rtpjpegpay ! udpsink
host=127.0.0.1 port=5000

and RTP Client
udpsrc port=5000 ! application/x-rtp,encoding-name=JPEG,payload=26 !
rtpjpegdepay ! jpegdec ! autovideosink

What I would like to do is to use gst_event_new_step to be able to play
stream on client frame by frame and to be able to play fast backward and
forward.

The problem is that I have don't have a sink (udp sink does not work) on
which I could send the event to.

Do you please have any suggestions on how this can be done because I have
ran out of ideas :/.

Thank you