Understanding rtpvrawdepay plugin

Mayank Agarwal mayank77fromindia at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 01:32:46 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am trying to reconstruct the frame from raw rtp packets packetized using
rfc 4175.

I have several doubts.

 1.Is sequence no the right representation for the sequence of udp packets
in a frame.
 2.If all the frames have differing no of packets or same.
 3.I am getting same no of packets in a frame on sender side and on the
receiver side i am getting different number of packets in frame.
 4.Sequence no values of each of the packets of frame is also different.
 5.How to verify that my packetization code is correct
 6.Is the timestamp value for packets of different frames different and
same for packets of same frame.

Regards
Mayank