gst-launch-remote project on Android 6 Device

oguzhanpierre guclu.oguzhan at outlook.com
Thu Mar 9 14:53:33 UTC 2017

Hi,

I downloaded the code from GitHub
(https://github.com/sdroege/gst-launch-remote), made necessary changes as
mentioned in the README file, and built the project in Android Studio.

I run the project in my Samsung Galaxy J7 Device (Android 6.0.1).

I am able to connect to the device and play audio test with no problem.
However, when I try to play test video (videotestsrc ! autovideosink), it
does not play and only prints the message: "State changed to PLAYING".

In the Android Monitor, the error message below is printed continuously when
I try to play video:
"GLES OOM error: failed to allocate CPU memory
(gles2_queryp_begin_query_internal at
hardware/samsung_slsi/MaliT720_r7p0_Insel/product/gles/src/query/mali_gles2_query_api.c:289)
02-17 18:11:48.764 2279-4197/com.centricular.android_launch E/libEGL:
eglSwapBuffersWithDamageKHR:1359 error 300d (EGL_BAD_SURFACE)"

I have searched it extensively but could not fix the problem.

Thanks for any help.