Using GStreamer to realize multimedia stream transcoding

blake 551645065 at qq.com
Fri Mar 10 09:23:49 UTC 2017

Hi All,    I hope anyone can help me.     I am using GStreamer to implement
mpegts multimedia stream transcoding applications.But the program doesn't
work.The framework like this:
mfw_vpudecoder->mfw_vpuencoder        filesrc -> mpegtsdemux
mpegtsmux->filesink    (mpegts,                            faad->ffenc_mp2
( mpegts, video format:h.264    video format:mpeg2
audio format:mpeg2    audio format:AAC)gstreamer version is 0.1plateform :
freesacle IMX535.thank you !