get timestamp from playbin

pinkesh vaghela pinkesh.vaghela at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 19:37:46 UTC 2017

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your answer.
As you said Gstreamer do it's sync, for multiple client to sync which clock
setting I should use. My all clients are gstreamer only but they have
different network delay from server to client.. So to sync all clients which
clock setting or pipeline I should use?

can I get sync by playbin or I should use other pipeline? I managed to get
timestamp of buffer from appsink but it is starting from zero and increasing
frame by frame but it is not the server injected timestamp(system time of
server). I used rtspsrc location="<url>" ! rtpbin ! rtppcmadepay ! appsink
pipeline.

Regards,
Pinkesh