Problem with format for rtph264depay

stfl ste.lendl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 19:41:21 UTC 2017

I am writing my own network plugin that should transfer packets over SCTP.
I am passing the data into the SCTP socket from rtph264pay and on the
receiver from the SCTP socket into rtph264depay but the stream cannot be
decoded.
I checked hex dumps of the data and the incoming packets (from rtppay) are
equivalent to the once outgoing (into rtpdepay).
The one message that really bothers me and I couldn't find any solution is:

I don't have all the debug output enabled:
sender:

send.txt
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4682297/send.txt>

receiver:

recv.txt
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4682297/recv.txt>

I am also dumpung the first 16bytes form the packet as a hex dump on every
packet..
It seems like the RTP header starts at byte 3 -> what are the first 2 bytes?

I create the pipelines like this:

sender:

receiver:

I've implemented the .create() methos of PushSrc where I retrieve the data
from the socket and store it into the give buffer: