AW: dynamic bins

Thornton, Keith keith.thornton at zeiss.com
Mon Mar 20 06:37:22 UTC 2017

Hi
Take a look at
https://coaxion.net/blog/2014/01/gstreamer-dynamic-pipelines/

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: gstreamer-devel [mailto:gstreamer-devel-bounces at lists.freedesktop.org] Im Auftrag von nagendra sarma
Gesendet: Samstag, 18. März 2017 12:40
An: gstreamer-devel at lists.freedesktop.org
Betreff: dynamic bins

hi all

my pipeline has tee plugin connected with two bins working two diff things

now my requirement is to remove any one of the bin at a give point of time dynamically

could somebody suggest the best idea ?

i tried linking pads, unlinking in pgads, setting bin to null. etc etc nothing working they result in high cpu utilization. (everything worked well in
gatreamer0.10 but not in 1.0)

my requirement is how to maupulate bin dynamically in gstreamer 1.0 request to provide concrete solution thanks for support

regards
nagendra