appsink event "new-sample" triggered only once

AndrejSlo andrej.oblak at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 12:19:11 UTC 2017

Hi! Tank you for you response! But I've already solved the simplest example:
appsrc ! appsink
And it's was actually silly mistake of typecast, which I will omit later.
And it was not the problem you suggested, because I made my self easy
problem so I made sure that I did you pushed two times before my appsink
queue was empty, but I was wondering how to get all of the elements out....

So now I am still not done, because when I putt other elements in between do
not get them out. I've just manned to put rtpjitterbuffer in between, but I
still fail to put also rtph264depay in between :(
I've managed to put rtpjitterbuffer in between by those two lines below,
which I do not fully understand :)

caps = gst_caps_from_string("application/x-rtp, media=(string)video,
clock-rate = (int)90000, encoding-name = (string)H264");
g_object_set(G_OBJECT(appsrc), "caps", caps, NULL);

Any ideas what I have to do to succeed whit this pipeline?

appsrc! rtpjitterbuffer ! rtph264depay ! appsink