Parse pipeline to Python

Ormi mi.ormos at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 13:17:10 UTC 2017

Hi guys!

I have made a working pipeline for playing video with audio. It looks like.

The video file is with audio
I have real struggle to parse this to Python.
So far with best effors I get.
/(Source:
https://brettviren.github.io/pygst-tutorial-org/pygst-tutorial.html)/

But I have ultimate error, where I can't move further

Does anybody have any idea what I can improve or do you have some other
(more update) tutorials?
My further idea is use this for making video streams from Python conferences
in Czech Republic, I mean parse to one screen 2 video streams, with sound
from one video and some picture next to videos with info.

Thanks a lot
Ormi