queue2 problem when the queue is full

BillyBob billythebob0101 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 03:27:10 UTC 2017

Hello,

I have a case where I need to use TWO queue2 (one is for video and one is
for audio), but I observed when one of the queue is FULL, that queue is stop
but the other queue is also stopped....

I'm not sure why this is happening? shouldn't the second queue keep
buffering?
is this the normal behavior?

to simulate I'm using this:

gst-launch-1.0 -v filesrc location=/var/www/html/timecode.mpeg ! tsdemux
name=d \
d. ! h264parse ! capsfilter ! queue2 use-buffering=TRUE max-size-buffers=50
! tcpserversink port=9999 \
d. ! aacparse ! capsfilter ! queue2 use-buffering=TRUE max-size-buffers=50 !
tcpserversink port=9998

<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4682453/1.png>

Thanks :)