d3dvideosink memory leak on embedded windows

BogdanS bodyaf at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 19:09:33 UTC 2017

Hello.
I am trying to integrate videoplayer based on gstreamer on Windows xp
embedded sp3.
When I run this player I have commit charge (using of virtual memory)  grows
20 Mb per second and releases on almost in maximum and again. Sometimes it
not releases and I have out of virtual memory and gmem.c error: unable
allocate memory.

In task manager process memory using is Ok and stable.
I made some simple test pipeline on this machine videotestsrc->d3dvideosink
and when D3D window is on display Commit Charge also grows  4Mb/sec. When
minimize->not growing.
With two windows on display it 8mb/s etc..

I tested player and this tests pipeline on another computers(5) with xp
sp3(not embedded)/win7/win10 and everything is good.

So my question is for what it can be related? DirectX version? Intel graphic
card driver? What tools I can to use? Some workarounds?
I will really happy for some help or direction.  Tried Gstreamers versions
from 1.2.3 to 1.6.1.