splitmuxsink

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Fri Mar 31 09:47:49 UTC 2017

On Wed, 2017-03-29 at 21:32 -0700, jtag wrote:
> Hi guys. Sorry for my bad english. I want to record multi files with
> splitmuxsink, but  i can't find example on C. After running my
> program,
> program informs:
>
> (hello:2629): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_set: assertion
> 'G_IS_OBJECT
> (object)' failed
> [...]

Somewhere you're calling g_object_set() and others on a NULL pointer.
Check in your code where that happens and why (e.g. an element can't be
found).

For that you can also run in a debugger after setting
G_DEBUG=fatal_warnings in the environment. The application will go into
the debugger on each of these critical warnings then.