Get RTP timestamp of the buffer

Yurii Monakov monakov.y at gmail.com
Sat May 6 12:08:27 UTC 2017

Hi All!

Any thoughts on this?

I'm developing video recording application for air traffic control system.
And RTP <-> NTP timestams matching is essential for later playback of
multiple streams (audio, video, digital records).
So I need to get perfect time of the first key frame in each video sequence
(~20 min long).

Maybe I can alter the source code or subclass some gstreamer elements?

Best Regards,
Yurii