rtspsrc timeout

killerrats koreysjunkmail at gmail.com
Wed May 10 22:31:41 UTC 2017

I'm using the below code start and shutdown a pipeline in application. I
push a eos through the pipeline but sometimes when i ends up with the error
below. I have the bus checking on the pipeline but it doesn't seem to do
anything. any ideas? I just seems to get stuck and never goes anywhere in
the code to start a new pipeline again.

the pipeline plays fine but randomly it ends up in this state. I'm
connecting to a Unifi camera.

------------------
std::string parseLaunch = "rtspsrc protocols=4 location=[URI]  name=source !
rtph264depay name=vdepay ! h264parse ! queue name=q2 ! avimux name=mux !
appsink emit-signals=true name=appsink source. ! queue name=q1 !
rtpmp4gdepay name=adepay ! aacparse ! faad ! mux.";

std::cout << parseLaunch << std::endl;

srcPipeline = gst_pipeline_new ("recPipeline");
srcPipeline = gst_parse_launch(parseLaunch.c_str(),NULL);

Error:
rtspsrc gstrtspsrc.c:2684:on_timeout:<source> source 8085d611, stream
8085d611 in session 1 timed out
rtspsrc gstrtspsrc.c:2684:on_timeout:<source> source 8085d610, stream
8085d610 in session 0 timed out