Transform plugin outbuf - plugin write problem

张若 zr92zr at gmail.com
Tue May 16 07:03:04 UTC 2017

Actually, I just write based on the gsttransform.c/h in gst-template.
I only modify the part with transform_ip () to transform ().
In details:
1. Change the definition to:
    static GstFlowReturn gst_plugin_template_transform (GstBaseTransform *
base, GstBuffer *inbuf,
    GstBuffer * outbuf);
2. Change class init to:
   GST_BASE_TRANSFORM_CLASS (klass)->transform =
      GST_DEBUG_FUNCPTR (gst_plugin_template_transform);
3. Change the main flow to:
    static GstFlowReturn
gst_plugin_template_transform (GstBaseTransform * base, GstBuffer *inbuf,
GstBuffer * outbuf)
{
   GstMapInfo map_in;
   GstMapInfo map_out;
   gst_buffer_map (inbuf, &map_in, GST_MAP_READ);
   gst_buffer_map (outbuf, &map_out, GST_MAP_WRITE);
   gst_buffer_unmap (inbuf, &map_in);
   gst_buffer_unmap (outbuf, &map_out);
  return GST_FLOW_OK;
}

The other parts are remained. However, it only displays black, and when i
check the outbuf, it has camera capture data.

Best regards,

Ruo