hlssink and openh264

Jerry Geis jerry.geis at gmail.com
Wed May 17 15:09:28 UTC 2017

Hello

When I use the videotestsrc line:
gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc is-live=true ! openh264enc ! mpegtsmux
        ! hlssink playlist-root=http://IP \
          location=/var/www/html/hlssink.%05d.ts \
          playlist-location=/var/www/html/playlist.m3u8
I can play the videotestsrc... cool

So I thought I would change that to an actual file.
gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=movie.mov ! openh264enc ! mpegtsmux
        ! hlssink playlist-root=http://IP \
          location=/var/www/html/hlssink.%05d.ts \
          playlist-location=/var/www/html/playlist.m3u8

on the second command I get syntax error

What do I change for videotestsrc (that worked) to use an actual file?
The movie.mov file format is apple quick time.

Thanks,

Jerry