Read frames from GStreamer pipeline in opencv (cv::Mat)

pchaurasia pchaurasia at gameloreinc.com
Tue May 30 17:08:47 UTC 2017

Hi Tim,
Thanks for your response and help.

I expect map_info.size to give me frame size as per -

 filtercaps = gst_caps_from_string("video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),
width=(int)1920, height=(int)1080, format=(string)I420,
framerate=(fraction)30/1 ")

Thus, I am expecting size to be 1920*1080*1.5 (420 format). However, the
value of map_info.size, that I am printing/reading is about 776 bytes.
Sorry, I should have provided this information along with my problem
statement. I will try the other suggestions and update.

Thanks,