Valve is blocking other parts of the pipeline

abhitechie abhinav.sgsits at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 16:00:38 UTC 2017

Hi, I am facing same problem. I am playing following pipeline using
Gst.parse_launch_full funciton in pythong, Gst1.0.

rtspsrc name=rtsp_src location=r    tsp://127.0.0.1:17600/video0 ! decodebin
name=decoder ! omxh264enc name=enc ! h264par    se name=parser ! mp4mux
name=mux ! queue name=que1 min-threshold-time=6000000000 max-    size-time=0
max-size-bytes=0 max-size-buffers=0 ! valve name=valve drop=1

After receiving some user signal I would like to change value of drop to 0
and add filesink after valve, to store video in file from queue. For this, I
added buffer blocking problem on src pad of queue, once I receive signal
from user. However, probe callback is never being called. Can anyone guide
me please ? I am new to gstreamer and might be missing something very basic.