how to sync multi live streams devices ?

Clancylian@gmail.com clancy.lian at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 05:58:19 UTC 2017

I have used rtspsrc to get multi devices's stream. Now I want to syncit, I want to composite them to a panoramic video. I set the multi stream in the same pipeline. so it share the samepipeline clock. And I set property "ntp-time-source"=3,"buffer-mode"=4,"ntp-sync"=true in the element rtspsrc. in the first a few minutes, the timestamps of stream seem less 40ms, but after a few minutes later the  timestamps seem bigger different. what's the problem with it, and how can I do to sync it ?

My pipeline is " rtspsrc -> decodebin -> nvvidconv -> nvvideosink " ,  here the "nvvidcov" and "nvvideosink" are offerd by NVIDIA . the "nvvidconv" just like videoconvert, and nvvideosink is a sink.

Clancylian at gmail.com