答复: MPEG MMTP Element

Lijia (George Lee, Euler) george.lee at huawei.com
Tue Nov 14 07:35:33 UTC 2017

We roughly have a basic plan to design and implement embedded MMTP stack for STB/DTV running over Android/Linux. As the first roadmap, we expect to implement MMT demuxer / MMTP protocol / basic singaling message leveraging FFmpeg's avformat capability as underlying container parser infrastructure. It is estimated that the goal I should be finished in 3 months submitted to community. After that we can consider to move on MMTP native plugin design on GStreamer community.

Best Regards,

George Lee (李佳)