Cerbero / augment target specific configure parameters via config file

Joel Winarske Joel.Winarske at inrix.com
Thu Nov 16 19:43:18 UTC 2017

Hi,

Question on Cerbero/build.

Say I want to override the default trust store file for gnutls.  To override one uses "--with-default-trust-store-file=" as a configuration parameter to gnutls.  I can edit gnutls.recipe directly and bend it to my will, then manage via a patch.  This works, and is a short term hack.

I would like to specify this parameter in my config file, and have gnutls.recipe use it if set.  Is there an existing pattern to follow for this that someone can suggest?

In the case of Cerbero changes is the approach - make a FR, or supply a patch?

Thanks,

Joel