MJPG camera to hlssink

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Sun Nov 19 03:16:22 UTC 2017

Le 18 nov. 2017 9:18 PM, "Jerry Geis" <jerry.geis at gmail.com> a écrit :

I am trying to get the MJPG stream from a camera and convert to hlssink.
I have tried multiple command lines - not getting it to work.

gst-launch-1.0 souphttpsrc location=http://192.168.1.104/mjpg/video.mjpg
is-live=true '!' decodebin '!' rtpjpegdepay '!' videoconvert '!' h264parse
'!' queue '!' mpegtsmux '!' hlssink playlist-root=https://192.168.
1.18/~silentm/hlssink location=/home/silentm/public_
html/hlssink/hlssink.camera.0.%05d.ts target-duration=1 max-files=3
playlist-length=2 playlist-location=/home/silentm/public_html/hlssink/
playlist.camera.0.m3u8

What am I missing to get this to work?
Thanks,

Sending RTP over HTTP is unusual for a camera. The problem is the placement
of rtpjpegdepay after decodebin. I live in doubt, I would say remove that
depayloader to test. If it's really RTP,  you'll need rtpstreamdepay !
rtpjpegdepay! decodebin. You'll also need a caps filter with the clock rate
set.

It could also be multipart, see multipart remix.

Jerry