Building GStreamer using Cerbero failing.

Dayle Hogg dayle at cygnusconnect.com
Mon Nov 20 00:27:53 UTC 2017

Hi Nicolas,

I'm clearly still learning the ropes on this.  I've successfully built GStreamer before pulling from git without an account.  I was able to create a local clone and run cerbero bootstrap without an issue.  It was only when I ran cerbero package gstreamer-1.0 that I ran in to problems and didn't think the underlying problem was with permissions on git.  I was able to resolve my problem, but also realised that I completely misunderstood what cerbero was intended for.  I'm going back to my old approach of installing GStreamer for 1.10 on Jessie and working on updating it for 1.12 on Stretch.

Thanks again for your help.

Dayle