GStreamer: libgstomx.so was putted into Blacklisted files

Andrew Max drodevilosun at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 17:08:41 UTC 2017

I ran GStreamer on my environment in many weeks Ok. Today, I tar my
environment again and I met this bug: gst-inspect-1.0 cannot find
libgstomx.so. I try to build my environment again, but this bug still
happens. This the same environment, I have no idea about this:

$gst-inspect-1.0 -b
Blacklisted files:
   libgstomx.so
Total count: 1 blacklisted file

Then I try to delete ~/.cache/gstreamer1.0/register* and reset board, it
still not worked:

$rm -rf ~/.cache/gstreamer1.0/register*

Then I have try to assign path, its still not worked:

$gst-inspect-1.0 /usr/lib/gstreamer1.0/libgstomx.so

Please help me fix this bug. Thank you very much.