Question regarding gst_parse_launch function

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Tue Nov 28 14:26:02 UTC 2017

Le 28 nov. 2017 3:47 AM, "qjqj" <quanjie at live.com> a écrit :

Hi all,

I am new to gstreamer and I want to find out more on gst_parse_launch
function. I understand that if the pipeline is working it will return a NULL
and if is not working then it will return a non NULL. However, I this
pipeline using gst-launch-1.0 and is working and when I use gst_parse_launch
to launch my pipeline it returns me a non NULL.

Below is the pipeline that I use: gst-launch-1.0 udpsrc port=15004 !
application/x-rtp,encoding-name=H264,payload=96 ! rtph264depay ! h264parse !
queue ! avdec_h264 ! xvimagesink sync=false async=false -e

Did you pass that -e ? This one is command line only. You could have print
the GError to get more details from the parser.