Using appsink on Ubuntu

Andy Weston aweston at prysm.com
Thu Nov 30 21:24:44 UTC 2017

Thank you, this worked for me ...
apt-get install libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-dev

I got my program to compile like this ...
gcc main.c -o main `pkg-config --cflags --libs gstreamer-1.0 glib-2.0` -lgstapp-1.0

Is there a place where I could have found this info?
I wasn't sure how to reference the pkg-config of the plugin or where I would look this up.
--Andy