Uninstalled build on mac OS

Jérôme Laheurte jerome at jeromelaheurte.net
Mon Oct 2 07:45:09 UTC 2017

> Le 2 oct. 2017 à 01:03, Nicolas Dufresne <nicolas at ndufresne.ca> a écrit :
>
> Le 1 oct. 2017 10:35 AM, "Jérôme Laheurte" <jerome at jeromelaheurte.net <mailto:jerome at jeromelaheurte.net>> a écrit :
>
> Not very subtle, and it would be nice to set the install name of .so and .dylib files to their uninstalled path in this mode, but I have no idea how to do it, so…
>
> --prefix should do, but it is not ideal. On OSX you can use relative path if I remember well.

Not sure —prefix would do it, since affected files are scattered throughout the build tree, not in a single directory. There are some tricks with install_name_tool to avoid absolute directories but I’m not sure it would be very useful here. Anyway, dev env working now :)

Best regards
Jérôme Laheurte