Usage examples tls-interaction property for rtspsrc and souphttpsrc

enthusiastic geek enthusiasticgeek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 02:23:04 UTC 2017

@Mandar Joshi

Is this code supposed to be compiled using gstreamer custom plugin Makefile?

I usually compile code using this

g++ -g $file.c -o $file `pkg-config gstreamer-1.0 gstreamer-rtsp-1.0
gstreamer-rtsp-server-1.0 --libs --cflags`

I know you mentioned that you will upload code to call this object but I am
not even able to envision how to use this code.

Will this be a separate plugin called 'surviellance-tls-interaction' in
gstreamer pipeline or will this be called in the  client code given in
http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/Need-help-on-RTSP-server-and-TLS-including-verify-peer-ca-cert-and-cert-key-td4678923.html?