Changing pipeline on Android

Ratchet falcon_293 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 5 07:09:23 UTC 2017

Hello!
I have a problem with pipeline and surface on Anroid. I want to change
property "port" of element "udpsrc". I tried to stop pipeline and run a new
one with different port but I didn't get any image. After changing pipeline
my output looks like that:

eglSwapBuffersWithDamageKHR:1118 error 300d (EGL_BAD_SURFACE)
eglSwapBuffersWithDamageKHR:1118 error 300d (EGL_BAD_SURFACE)
eglSwapBuffersWithDamageKHR:1118 error 300d (EGL_BAD_SURFACE)

After that my application just hung. "App doesn't answer".
Also tried to change state of pipeline to "paused" or "ready", set "port"
and set "playing" but still no pictures and console full of this errors.
Should I release surface after changing port and init a new one for new
pipeline?