recording 39 cameras with separate processes

killerrats koreysjunkmail at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 22:20:41 UTC 2017

       -> queue1 -> rtph264depay -> h264parse -> vtee -> (FakesinkBin /
RecBin)
rtspsrc
       -> queue2 -> rtpjitterbuffer -> rtpmp4gdepay -> aacparse -> atee ->
(FakesinkBin / RecBin)

_______
FakesinkBin
_______
queue5 -> fakesink
queue6 -> fakesink

_______
RecBin
_______
queue3->
             avimux -> appsink
queue4 ->

I have the following pipeline to rec 39 cameras at once on a computer. I ran
the software and seems to be using 100% of the cpu usage in the pipeline
would there be a better way to make the cpu usage better?