Queue Overrun

Duchassin Frederic duchassin at sefram.fr
Tue Oct 10 15:09:07 UTC 2017

Hello Nicolas,

You're right about tipo. It's a mistake when I copy/paste and rewrite the pipeline on this post.
In fact my pipeline is well written....

If I replace the queue element by queue2, I doesn't get anymore OVER_RUN. (like if queue element doesn't accept max-size-bytes parameter.)
Have you got an idea about why queue doesn't accept max-size-bytes ? and always gives overrun.

Frederic